The event will take place in London on March 3rd, and will also include a photo opportunity with the drivers and a chance to meet and chat with them afterwards with some pizzas thrown in for good measure!
For a chance to win, retweet the tweet below and tell us your favourite Mahindra moment from Formula E history using the hashtag #KartingwithMahindra
The chosen winner will be able to bring a guest with them to compete in the karting event and meet the drivers afterwards. The Competition winner and their guest must be at the London venue (the location of which will be disclosed to the winner) for 12 pm on March 3rd – the event will last approx two hours. The Competition winner (and their guest) must be over 18 and able to make their own way to the venue.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “Mahindra Moments” (“Contest”) administered by Inside Electric (“Inside Electric”/ “us” / “we”) and hosted on the Inside Electric website and Twitter account (“Social Media Platform”). Commenting on or responding in any other manner to our posts relating to the Contest (“Submission”) constitutes you a “Participant” of the Contest and creates a binding contract between you and Inside Electric, as per the Rules set out herein below:
2. Eligibility: Only persons above 18 years of age are eligible to participate in/attend the Contest and the Event. There is no limit to the number of Submissions attempted within the Contest duration.
3. Time Limit: Submissions must be posted as a response to Inside Electric’s Social Media Post between 15:00 Hrs on February 5th, 2020 and 23:59 Hrs on February 7th, 2020. Entries which, in the sole opinion of Inside Electric, are made outside this time limit will not be considered.
i. all personal information provided by him/her is correct and accurate.
ii. his/her Submission(s) do not contain any obscene, defamatory, libellous or unlawful statement, writing or substance of any kind whatsoever, and shall not in any way infringe on any trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
iii. he/she is competent to take part in the Event, he/she is not taking any drugs (whether prescribed or otherwise) that may impair his/her ability to take part and he/she does not suffer from or have history of, any medical condition that could affect his/her ability to take part in the Event.
The Participant agrees and acknowledges that submitting false or misleading information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize. Moreover, Inside Electric reserve the right to disqualify any individual for participating in the Contest or the Event if such person is found, in the sole opinion of Inside Electric, to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, incompetent for the Event, or violating the Rules or the rules of the Event.
5. Adjudication of the Winner:
5.1 The winner will be selected solely at the discretion of the Contest judges at Inside Electric at the end of the Contest. This decision will be final, and no communications or complaints in this regard will be entertained by Inside Electric, nor will Inside Electric be liable to explain the process by which the winner has been chosen.
5.2 By providing his/her email address and/or mobile number, the Participant agrees that he or she can be contacted by Inside Electric vis-à-vis the Contest/Event.
5.3 The winner will be notified by social media within 24 hours of the selection. If he/she does not reply within 24 hours from when it is sent, the Prize will be assumed to have been rejected by such selected Participant and may be awarded to another Participant without any responsibility to compensate the selected Participant in any manner.
5.4 Inside Electric reserves the right to select no winner or reduce the number of winners without assigning any reason. No queries or communications or complaints in this regard will be entertained by us.
5.5 Inside Electric is not responsible for any disparity between the Prizes received by the winners. No winner shall make any claim for a prize equal to/similar to the Prize received by the other winner.
6.1 The right to claim the Prize cannot be transferred by the winner to any other person. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, Inside Electric reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with any item of equal value.
6.2 The Prize shall be collected from such place and at such time as specified in the email notification of winning the Prize. The Prize must be availed of within such date as may be decided by Inside Electric, failing which it shall lapse.
7. Publicity: Each Participant agrees that:
7.1 Inside Electric may publish the Submissions, and the information submitted by the Participant, not limited to his/her name, country of residence, entry details, and pictures captured while receiving the Prize on their website, social media channels or through any other medium.
7.2 The Participant shall not make any public statement, representation or disclosure about Mahindra Racing or this Contest without the prior written consent of Mahindra Racing.
8. Privacy: The personal information provided by the Participants will be held by Inside Electric and will only be used for Contest purpose, publication of Submissions or for any other purpose for which such information is obtained.
9. Indemnity: The Participant(s) shall keep Mahindra Racing, its affiliates and group companies, its directors, officers, and employees, and those of its affiliates and group companies, indemnified and harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, fees (including legal fees and costs), liabilities whether civil or criminal, arising due to any of the following:
i. Any third-party claiming infringement of their intellectual property rights in the Submission;
ii. Any breach of these Rules by the Participant;
iii. Any act or omission on part of the Participant; and
iv. Any inaccurate, misrepresenting or misleading information provided by the Participant to Inside Electric or Mahindra Racing.
10. Force Majeure: Inside Electric and Mahindra Racing shall not be liable for any failure or delay to fulfil any of our obligations hereunder, to the extent the same is caused by force majeure events such as floods, earthquakes, fire, riots, civil unrest, war (declared or not), strikes and lock-outs, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Inside Electric and Mahindra Racing.
11. Limitation of Liability: Inside Electric and Mahindra Racing disclaim all liability for any damage, loss, or expenses suffered by any person taking part in the Contest or the Event or availing of the Prize, or not being able to take part in the Contest or Event, or not securing a favourable outcome.
12. Amendment of Rules: Inside Electric reserves the right to amend the Rules at any time and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest if necessary, without any notice.